When and where can I test?
The CAPP and CAPA exams are administered twice a year. Applications are accepted for the two upcoming exam windows. Candidates will receive instructions for selecting a date and time of their choice after registration is complete.
Upcoming Exam Dates
|Exam Window||Registration Opens||Test Dates||Registration Deadline|
|Spring 2019||Open now||March 4 - April 5, 2019||February 15, 2019|
|Fall 2019||Open now||Sept. 3 - Oct. 4, 2019||August 16, 2019|
Why Computer-Based Testing?
- Convenience of testing windows.
- Ubiquitous testing centers.
- Peace of mind from uncompromising security.
- The confidence that comes with testing with the global industry leader.
The CAPP and CAPA certification exams are developed, documented, reviewed and administered by Kryterion, one of the leaders in providing comprehensive and secure technology-based assessment services.
Because nationally recognized standards are utilized, these exams have proven to be a reliable and verifiable means by which to measure the competency skills of AP professionals and associates. These standards also ensure all examinees will be tested fairly and solely on their AP skills and knowledge (no reference materials may be used during the exam) and that the exam is administered and proctored in a confidential and secure environment.
- Kryterion offers the CAPA and CAPP exams at over 600 testing facilities worldwide.
- Applicants can also choose to take the exam from home using Kryterion's innovative OLP, or online proctoring platform. The Institute is the only association to offer webcam proctoring as an alternative to sitting for accounts payable certification exams in a testing center. NOTE: Please allow at least 4 weeks for the delivery of approved webcam prior to scheduled testing date. To view the specifications for an approved webcam, click here.
- Candidates will receive instructions for selecting a testing center of their choice, after registration with The Institute is complete.