Every member's experience is unique - and uniquely valuable.
The Institute of Financial Operations exists to serve members and stakeholders at all levels of experience and responsibility in the areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payments, procure-to-pay, automation, document management and data capture.
Our vision is to serve as the:
- Leading resource;
- Trusted voice;
- Premier certifying body; and,
- Global link among all financial operations professionals.
Every financial operations professional benefits in his or her own way.
If you are not yet a member, we invite you to consider the many ways that we can help you exceed your personal, professional and organizational goals:
- Gain insights on cost-reduction practices for all financial operations functions.
- Get access to best practices through primary research and self-assessments.
- Network with peers and vendors to achieve efficiencies.
- Meet and partner with vendor executives for optimal product negotiations.
- Acquire objective information regarding best practices, industry trends and process efficiencies.
- Discover how to grow and develop your team for greater output and improved performance.
- Gain access to industry benchmarks for DPO, DSO, processing metrics and cost per item, by function.
- Improve your career outlook through networking, certifications and educational opportunities.
- Learn from the comprehensive tools, resources and information available in our Resource Center and News Portal.
- Get the answers you need by submitting your questions via our Ask The Experts feature.
- Enjoy greater recognition – for yourself and your profession – within your company.
- Enhance your career development potential through networking, certifications and educational opportunities.
- Improve your job performance with easy-to-use tools and resources that can lead to greater rewards.